- When you send us a referral, we will send you back an email confirming or denying their eligibility – For approved referrals, make sure you forward the approval email to the person that you referred, because they have to give it to their product specialist at the time of their purchase to redeem.
- We get to decide if a person is really a new referral or not. If we already have visited with your referral in the past, this would not count as a new referral.
- A referred person can’t be considered as a new customer until they have actually bought and fully paid for a Renewal by Andersen job within our St. Louis marketplace – and with at least a $1995 purchase price, within a year of being referred to us.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to us at the same time, we will decide who gets credit for the referral.
- Only one referral per address, otherwise it would not be fair! Also, if we believe that the referrals you send us are not really being submitted to us in good faith, we do reserve the right to disqualify the referrals.
- Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you, are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- Employees, agents, officers and directors of Renewal by Andersen of St. Louis, its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion in any way.
- Renewal by Andersen of St. Louis can choose to pay a referrer their referral fee by applying the money against any balance due under a retail installment contract the winner may have entered into with Renewal by Andersen or one of its partners or affiliates.
My Renewal by Andersen Referrals
Now that you are a customer, we know that you are going to be so pleased with our windows and doors that it will be natural for you to mention our work to your friends. Our My Renewal by Andersen of St. Louis Referral Program is a way that you can benefit from doing what you probably will do anyway!
You can actually earn back money from your last Renewal by Andersen of St. Louis project AND your referral receives the same amount of money as a credit at the time of their purchase! Just fill out the below form and let us know the names and contact information for those friends or family members that you think might like to hear from us about our products and services.
Purchased by Referred Friend or Family Member
3-4 installed windows or 1 installed door
5-9 installed windows or doors
10-14 installed windows or doors
15 or more installed windows or doors
Money Refunded to You AND Credited To Your Referral
$100 to you!
$300 to you!
$700 to you!
$1,000 to you!
Here are the few other terms and conditions we want you to know about:
Now that you’re a Renewal by Andersen customer If you would like to participate in our My Renewal by Andersen Referral program – with no obligation, of course – just fill out the form below to let us know you understand how the program works