- Answer incoming service calls
- Follow up, address, and answer customer requests
- Order replacement parts as needed
- Provide the highest level of customer service via phone, e-mail, and occasionally in person
- Schedule services, coordinate with customers and maintain an efficient calendar for service techs
- Work with internal partners to ensure the proper resources are utilized for first time completion
- Any additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer service, previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
- Ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate with internal and external resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Works well under pressure
- Proficiency with all MS Office Products (outlook, word, excel, PP, etc.)